CAMTech Uganda at MUST
The Consortium for Affordable Medical Technologies (CAMTech) is a global network of academic, clinical and corporate partners working to accelerate high-quality, affordable medical technology innovation to address health challenges in Low and Middle Income Countries. Working in partnership with Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST), CAMTech aims to stimulate and grow a culture of innovation through a multidisciplinary approach. Over the years, CAMTech has proved relevance to the MUST community and has also spread the innovation spirit to sister academic institutions and other organizations in Uganda, through its Innovation eco-system.
Activities/programs within the Eco-System include;
- Monthly Innovation Cafes,
- Annual MedTech Hack-a-thons,
- Clinicians get together,
- the Innovation Support Office ,
- Innovators in Residence Program,
- Students Internship Program,
- Scientific writing trainings and the co-creation lab among others.